The Power Of God And Reflections In Creation
Thankful For Three In One?
1) Are You Thankful For - Turkey Or Egg?
2) Are You Thankful For Water?
· Solid Ice
3) Are You Thankful For Plants?
3 leaves attached to 1 stem = Shamrock
Thankful To See God In Me?
1) I am spirit
2) I have a soul
3) I live in a body – 1 Thessalonians 5:23;
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Thankful For God’s Direction?
1) To Moses For Erecting The Tabernacle Of Witness:
· Outer Court
· Holy Place
· Most Holy Place / Holy Of Holies
2) In The Mouth Of Two Or Three Witnesses – Declared By:
· Moses – Deuteronomy 19:15
· Jesus – Matthew 18:16
· Paul – 1 Timothy 5:19
3) Three Titles Of God As Declared By Jesus – And One Name in Matthew 28:19
· Holy Spirit
4) Thankful For The Family Of God?
Three Parts To The One Name Of God As Reflected In Most Of Our Names – First, Middle And Family Name See:
· Acts 2:36; 10:36; 11:17; 15:26; 28:31;
· Romans 1:4, 7; 5:1, 11, 21; 6:23; 7:25; 8:39; 13:14; 15:6, 30;
· 1 Corinthians 1:2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10; 4:17; 6:11; 8:6; 15:31, 57;
· 2 Corinthians 1:2, 3; 4:5; 8:9; 13:14;
· Galatians 1:3; 6:14, 18;
· Ephesians 1:2, 3, 17; 3:11; 5:20; 6:23, 24;
· Philippians 1:2; 2:11; 3:8, 20; 4:23;
· Colossians 1:3; 2:6;
· 1 Thessalonians 1:1, 3; 5:9, 23, 28;
· 2 Thessalonians 1:1, 2, 12; 2:1, 14, 16; 3:6, 12, 18;
· 1 Timothy 1:2, 12, 14; 6:3, 14;
· 2 Timothy 1:2;
· Philemon 1:3, 25;
· James 1:1; 2:1;
· 1 Peter 1:3;
· 2 Peter 1:8, 11, 14, 16; 2:20; 3:18;
· Jude 1:14, 17, 21, 25;
ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR THE NAME?
1) First Name – Lord (Jehovah / Yaweh)
2) Middle Name – Jesus (Above All Names - Jehovah Is Salvation)
3) Family Name – Christ (The Anointed One)
Philippians 2:9-11 (English Standard Version)
9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Colossians 1:27 (English Standard Version)
To them God chose
to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches
of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you,
the hope of glory.
With Thanksgiving As Reflected In Creation:
We believe in one God, manifesting Himself in three Persons as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
· Genesis 1:26 (English Standard Version)
26Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
· Deuteronomy 6:4 (English Standard Version)
4"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
· 1 Kings 8:60 (English Standard Version)
60that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD is God; there is no other.
· Matthew 28:19 (English Standard Version)
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
· Mark 12:29 (English Standard Version)
29Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
· John 14:26 (English Standard Version)
26But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
· John 15:26 (English Standard Version)
26"But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.
· Acts 2:33 (English Standard Version)
33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.
· 2 Corinthians 13:14 (English Standard Version)
14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
· Ephesians 1:3-14 (English Standard Version)
Spiritual Blessings in Christ
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, 4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5 he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, 8 which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight 9 making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
11In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will, 12so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory. 13In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.
· Ephesians 4:4-6 (English Standard Version)
4There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
· James 2:19 (English Standard Version)
19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!
· 1 Peter 1:2 (English Standard Version)
2according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood:
· 1 Peter 3:18 (English Standard Version)
18For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,
· 1 John 5:7-8 (English Standard Version)
7For there are three that testify: 8the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree.
· Revelation 1:4-5 (English Standard Version)
Greeting to the Seven Churches
4John to the seven churches that are in Asia:
Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, 5and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth.
To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood
With A Thankful Heart:
Pastor Rev. Stephen Coates